Common Catholic Prayers in Luuk/Namayan
Sa ngayan nan Ama,
Dan nan Anak.
Dan nan Kararuwang Balan
Sembahen ang Ngayan Mo,
Mapasaamen ang Kaharian Mo
Sunuden ang Imong Nakem,
Sini sa tane pada nang sa Langit.
Bigayan Mo kami kaini nan ameng kakaenen sa adlaw-adlaw
Paampunen Mo kami sa ameng mga sala
Pada pagpapaampun namen sa mga nagkakasala sa amen
Dan eda Mo kaning ipatugut sa tukso
Dan itugen Mo kami sa tanang madaet.
Kamulian sa Ama, sa Anak
Dan sa Kararuwang Balan
Kapada nang sa una,
Kini dan magpasaperna.
Philippine National Anthem in Luuk/Namayan
Mutia nan Katimuran,
Ñala nan pusu,
Sa didib mo'y buhay.
Duyan ka nan berani,
Hedi ka pasisiir.
Sa dagat dan bulud,
Sa sapoy dan sa langit mong bughaw,
May agong ang sajak
Dan awit sa mandiring kinakasih.
Ang kislap nan watawat mo'y
Berhasil na kumnikiliap.
Ang bituen dan adlaw niya,
Perna'y hedi na magkukulap.
Tane nan adlaw nan kamulya'd pagsayang
Buhay ay langit sa gugos mo.
Ameng senang na b'la may maninindas,
Ang mamatay nang ta sa imo.
Hail to the Chief15 July 1963
The crowd gathered outside of the Plata State Legislature in the city of Elias cheered and waved red flags emblazoned with the Progressive Party’s logo. Others simply clapped and watched, but clapped enthusiastically nonetheless. Others simply fanned themselves in the heat of the capital of the state of Plata in July. No matter how excited they were, everyone was happy to see the woman in a dark purple skirt suit making her way to the podium. Absolutely everyone who voted red loved seeing Vice President Eleanor Parker, arguably moreso than the actual President. She smiled and waved to the crowd, then tapped the microphone to signal she was about to speak. The whole crowd silenced themselves and she began to speak.
“My fellow citizens, California is on the precipice of a cultural revolution. As it stands, 5 states have ratified the Equal Rights Amendment so far. We must have at least 9 states ratify the Amendment before the full legal equality of all citizens of
10 Reasons why the California Republic is awesome
1. California has some of the continent’s largest and most visited National Parks.
2. The High Speed Rail system is a cheap and reliable alternative to plane and car travel nationwide.
3. MediCal provides free healthcare services to everyone, even including tourists and non-citizens.
4. University of California system is one of the best public university systems in the world, and not exceedingly expensive to attend.
5. Fresh food is incredibly easy to come by, given how much the nation grows on its own.
6. California has some of the best worker protection laws in North America.
7. The Cherrywood District in San Diego is the world’s moviehouse, home to most of the major film studios in North America.
8. The area around Mount Diablo - the so called “Mount Silicon” - is a hub of the world’s tech industry.
9. The air pollution is indeed getting better as the nation aggressively transitions away from oil usage.
10. The economy i